If you login to our website with your TalkTalk My Account, it's now possible to watch many of the movies and TV shows from your library on your YouView box. All you'll need is a YouView box and an active TalkTalk TV package on your account (either Essentials or Plus TV).
For more help with your TalkTalk TV service, visit the TV pages of TalkTalk help.
How do I get started?
To use TalkTalk TV Store with your YouView box, you'll just need to:
- Be a TalkTalk Essentials or Plus TV customer
- Login to TalkTalk TV Store with your TalkTalk My Account (if you use a TalkTalk TV Store login at the moment, you can merge your account).
How do I watch movies and TV?
- Open the TalkTalk player by pressing the TalkTalk button on your remote
- From the menu, choose 'My TalkTalk TV'
- Next, from the menu, pick 'My Library'
- Finally, use the left and right buttons on your remote to scroll through the content from your library, and choose the title you'd like to watch.
Why isn't my whole library available?
Many of our moveis and TV shows are available to watch on your YouView box. We're always working to add more titles, but until then, you can watch everything in your library on any of our compatible devices.