On this device, TalkTalk TV Store is currently still called 'blinkbox'. Use the blinkbox app, and when asked to login to your account, use your TalkTalk TV Store credentials.
This article is about downloading and using the blinkbox Movies app on Xbox 360. If you’re having trouble using the Xbox 360, please see our common issues article instead, or get in touch.
How do I get started?
- Sign up for an Xbox LIVE account if you don’t already have one. You no longer need an Xbox LIVE Gold subscription in order to use the blinkbox app.
- Download the blinkbox Movies app from the Apps section of the store. You can search for it within the store, if you’d like.
- The app will automatically launch as soon as your console has finished downloading and installing it.
- Tap the until the link accounts button is in focus and select it to go to the login screen.
- Enter your username and password and select Sign in.
If you’re having trouble logging in, check you’re using the same username and password you use on your other devices. If you’re still having issues, get in touch.
How do I find and purchase movies and TV shows?
There are a few different ways to discover content on your Xbox One and purchase it.
- From the home screen of the app, tap the to focus on the Search menu and then decide if you’d like to search for movies or TV.
- Use the keyboard to enter the movie or TV show you’re looking for, and your search results will begin to appear as you enter each character.
- While you can search using part of a movie or TV show’s title, if you’re looking for all the titles starring or directed by a certain person, you need to enter their full name.
- From the home screen of the app, you’ll see our bestselling and most recent movies, as well as an option to browse by genre. Tap the to see the same for TV, and choose a category that interests you.
- All the movies and TV shows will appear on screen, alongside additional information like BBFC certifications (where available) and ratings. You can use the drop-down menus at the top of the screen to further refine what the catalogue shows you.
- Once you’ve found something to watch, press the button to get more information, and purchase it if you’d like.
When you’ve found something you’d like to buy, you can purchase it on your Xbox 360 using a credit or debit card or PayPal. All payments are handled by Microsoft, which is why you can’t use blinkbox credit or vouchers.
How do I watch movies and TV, and access my watch later list?
You’ll find your movies and TV in the ‘My blinkbox’ section of the app, which you can get to from the home screen after signing in, by tapping the twice. Use your controller to find the section you’re looking for.
- Movies – You’ll find movies you’ve purchased or rented here, ready to watch.
- TV – You’ll find all of your purchased TV shows here, categorised by series.
Unfortunately, the Xbox 360 doesn’t support watch later at the moment.